The guy I'm dating might hook up with girls while traveling?

I've been dating a guy for about 3 months now. we haven't had sex yet because I'm a virgin and I'm not quite ready yet. He is not talking to or seeing anyone else and we both know that we want a relationship.

In a couple weeks, he is going to be traveling for about 2 months with a couple of friends. his friends always make comments about hooking up while there. Sometimes he'll join the talk and other times he won't really say anything.

I keep thinking about whether or not he is going to hook up with people. A part of me thinks he won't because he isn't doing it now but he also hasn't gotten laid since we started dating and I'm sure he'll feel left out when his friends hook up with girls.

I think I have the right to know especially if I definitely won't be doing anything like that while he is away but I'm not sure if I should talk to him about it or how I would even bring it up.

Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships are built on trust. What you're saying is you don't trust him and that automatically means this relationship is doomed

• @reptocarl So you're saying if you don't trust somebody completely it is doomed to fail? i'm curious I don't trust my girlfriend completely we are different races and long distance though 2 hours away

• @reptocarl I've been seeing this girl since November of last year now so is that to long to not trust her completely? I'm not a very trusting person in general I have like 3 people i trust

• @Nomad69 that could be a problem for you especially if she knows you don't trust her. Trust is one of those black/white things. You either trust or you dont. When you say you mostly trust someone you're actually saying you don't trust them

What Guys Said 4

• If it's important to you, then ask him. Or else decide that you don't care one way or the other. I vote for just not worrying about it. Either he comes back to you or he doesn't. And if he does, is it really important what he did while he was away?

• Well he's been abstinent for 3 months so what's another 2 in hell. I doubt he will cheat unless he doesn't actually like you.

• If your in a relationship he shouldn't and that would be cheating if he does he should break up with you right away. On another note why not have sex with him before he goes he will be thinking about you the whole time

• Ask him to commit to you. If I get a girl in the next few months who doesn't make it clear that she wants to be my girlfriend then she'll have to deal with the consequences of that.

What Girls Said 0