I need immediate advice?

A client of mine wants to take me out on his boat for lunch ( no sex this time) I'm a little bit worried that I'll be fish chow.. what should i do or say?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are worried, concerned and if you don't trust that person 100% then you should say "NO"

Most Helpful Girl

• You're actual problem is what exactly? Just say you want to go or not. It isn't that hard.

What Guys Said 9

• First ask whats for lunch. If he says "You" thats a huuge red flag.

• "No sex this time"? Has it happened before? I would just say "I appreciate the invitation but I have to decline", that's it. You do not have to give him a reason and if he presses for one just make something up or tell him the truth if you want. Don't go though if you aren't 100% comfortable. Or suggest lunch somewhere else (public).

• You can decline. That is an option.

• Don't go if your worried you aren't coming back

• just ask if it is ok that you keep your feet on land for the first few dates

• Maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't be a prostitute.

• Simple say no

• give it a shot go spend time and enjoy the water i am sure he just wants to spend time with u

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1