Do you think it's weird that my boyfriend has all my passwords but I can't have his?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe mine does too actually. And i believe its a sacrafice you have to deal with if you love him. I dont worry too much about his seeing my transactions rather i worry he's dependent on verifacation of everything and when my inner rebel kicks in and i leave mysteries or contradicting, illogical ideas to throw him off or just mess with his pre concieved views it does rattle things a bit. But it just shows he's either insecure, a control freak, distrusting and accusatory. So more stress and work on his hands than mine. Either way hell eventually learn its unhealthy and unnecessary so i ignore it and sometimes spite him in subtle ways.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, that is totally unfair.

• Why did you give him all your passwords? I just feel like that's a breach of privacy.

Did he request your passwords while refusing to give out his?

• Ya he's insecure and controlling it sounds like

• Nope. If you want to give away your passwords, that's on you. That doesn't mean he has to give you his.

• Yes it is, not fair at all. What is he hiding? Actually no one should have anyones passwords since a relationship is built on trust, or should be...

• I know what you mean. It's just to point at the moment where I can't really trust him no more because of everything he has done

• You should talk to him.

• Why cute pretty girls are always with guys that cheat.

Why you gve him your passwords, you should of dump the loser the day he cheated on you.

He is still obviously playing the game, you sound sweet and kind, i think your better off.

• VERY weird.
    Not good. If I were you I'd change your passwords if there isn't a balance

• If he requested your passwords, yes.
    If he didn't, no. You can't just give someone something without them asking and then expect something back.

• I'd change your passwords and not give them to him. That is always a risk trusting someone like that.

• Yes, that's completely unhealthy for a relationship and shows a complete lack of trust.

• Reason why I think it's weird that I can't have his passwords is because he had cheated on me before and broke promises and tried getting with one of my friends. I have nothing to hide so I don't care that he has my passwords.

• It's the actions of a cheater. However, it's completely backwards that he needs your passwords because he's a cheater. Its complete crap. No self respecting person should tolerate that shit.

• yes it is weird...

• How
    .

• nice tits babe ;)

What Girls Said 7

• Uh, yes, that's not fair whatsoever. If you both choose to share passwords for your accounts, that's fine. Him refusing to give his information to you seems very suspicious.

• Very suspicious indeed. Like what has he got to hide? The fact that you gave him all shows your openess and honesty. I think a bit of porn is the least of your problems..

• My boyfriend is the same way but I don't really care. He got my passwords from different things where he was looking at something and I didn't feel like typing it in, I have nothing to hide so I don't care. I have had no need for his passwords, I trust him 100% so I never ask since there is no need.

• lol tbh neither of u should have each other's passwords

it is just a recipe for disaster

Id discuss this with him and id change my passwords, tbh

Individuals should be intitled to privacy

Not to mention he should be able to trust u

• Why does he want your passwords? I think a couple should have enough trust not to ask for them in the first place.

• Oh, sorry to hear that. You know what I think? It's best to leave him & find someone who treats you better. Once the trust is broken I don't see a way back.

• Definitely trust issues. Neither of you should feel the need to have each other's passwords.

• It doesn't matter if you have nothing to hide. You shouldn't need to share your passwords and he shouldn't either. If he cheated before and you cannot trust him again, you probably shouldn't be with him. Relationships are built on trust and that is clearly lacking.

• Uuuh yeah kinda yes