Girl agreed to come over but then randomly texts me that she can't have sex cause she's on her period. What's her deal?

I get the impression she's bullshitting me... I fucked her before already so this wouldn't be the first time. What I did is asked her if she wanted to cuddle instead and she agreed lol

Most Helpful Girl

• ... The deal is SHE'S ON HER FUCKING PERIOD. It doesn't matter if she's fucked you before, she clearly doesn't mind having sex with you BUT. Shit happens, mother nature calls, its not Burger KIng. Not everything will go your way. What are you gonna do/ Raid her panties for a blood stained pad or tampon? When a girl tells you her period has arrived, don't question it unless you've been counting down 28 days and keeping track since her last one (that'd be creepy but helpful).

• Were you on your period when you responded to this? Lmfao 😂😂😂

• That makes sense. I appreciate it ☺️

• No problem :)

What Girls Said 3

• She's probably just doing you a courtesy and letting you know.. Just in case it was a booty call, she was probably like "lemme just make sure I let him know before I get there and he gets pissy or awkward because I don't wanna have sex on my period." I've done exactly that.

• She is probably telling you the truth. Why do you feel like she is lying to you?

• Well because she didn't mention anything of the sort at first and then she says that she remembered that she was on her period lol. I don't know seemed suspicious to me...

• Thanks for your help 😌

• ? Maybe she wasn't in the mood

What Guys Said 1

• she is telling you the truth.

• What makes you so sure if I may know? lol

• learn to believe in others, otherwise you be walking in assumption.