What weird things has your SO said or done that made you go WTF?

Most Helpful Girl

• Move out behind my back?

• Wow! So you had no warning? He was just gone?

• we love each other and we had a great relationship but his father died last year and she really needs him. She is a vile person but I still can't help feeling pity for her... she is obviously a very desperate human being.

• Yeah, I know how you feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend stuck a finger in my ass while I slept

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• I can never find someone better than you in my life, but it seems like we'll never be able to start a life together due to the fucked up situation and the idea of you not being in my life terrifies me to death, so all I ask you is to put a baby inside me and I swear I'll never ask you for anything more or fuck up your life more, I'll disappear unless you want to see your child one day, If I can't have you then all I want is a little soul exactly like you, I'll name it after you and will raise him to be the best man like his father, only this way I'll make sure a part of your soul will be by my side till the day I die !