I feel so stupid?

To make it short, I met a guy 2 months ago. We went on 4 dates (all initiated by him) and it was all good. We talked/texted frequently, there was nothing I could complain about. But then he told me that he is moving to another city and that he would like us to just stay friends. It sucked but I agreed. We didn't have sex or anything, so I was kinda okay with us just being friends and staying in touch because he is overall a great guy. He said there's a high possibility that he will come back. Well, a week before he left, we were still hanging out (as friends), he was still very good to me. But few days after he left, he blocked me/deleted me from social media. Like WTF? just 2 days ago he texted me and asked me if I'm free to see each other in 10 days because he will come to visit and I said yeah. Why did he do this? I wasn't bombarding him with contact, it was usually him initiating. I feel so freaking stupid right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he has been confused about you. Perhaps he has more feelings for you than he wishes to admit. Maybe that scares him. Maybe he thought that he wouldn't be coming back and the best way to forget about you is to block you; then, when he knows he is coming back, he realizes it was stupid for him to block you.

See him, but then have a discussion about why this happened and be willing to reveal whatever feelings you have. Perhaps he will open up to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He does not want sex now, ignore that woman's comment! Is he moving back to a place he used to live in? He might have a girlfriend or ex girlfriend there he might want to start seeing again. Otherwise, that is so weird!!! I don't know what that could be about. It is a weird thing to bring up, because if you noticed that the day he deleted you, he might wonder how much you check his Facebook and I like to play it cooler than that.

What Guys Said 4

• He rose to the challenge of staying in contact with you, but then he failed and blocked you cause he didn't wanna miss you. And then he didn't wanna let you know and pretend that it's alright.

• bang bang!

• Most likely he doesn't want you to cock-block him from his new city.

• Wow who knows what a jerk

What Girls Said 2

• Where are you from? Anyway go out with him and ask him for explanations once you'll be face to face, ah and try to be firm

• He just wants sex now read in between the lines WOMAN.