Is it weird to give his mom a present?

I'm hanging out with my boyfriend tomorrow and I do be visiting his house for a moment because he has a cat (I'm visiting his cat!), his mom stays at home all the time so I thought of giving her a little cute notebook as a small present. Not giving her wine or flowers because his parents are not into such things lol. We've been together for only 2-3 months. So yea, his parents thought we are just friends. Is it weird to give his mom a small little present, because the notebook is really cute!

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's definitely not weird.

• Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's a bad idea :)

BUT I would talk to him about it first. I'm not saying he would, but it would not be a good thing if he got upset that you gave his mom a gift.

What Guys Said 3

• A notebook? but don't we have phones for that now? C'mon who uses a pen anymore?

• what's the purpose of the notebook. I'm not against a gift. This seems like a strange one.

• She could write a little note to you if you're singing out of key. really, if anything is strange it's that question you asked.

• It's not weird. It'll be lovely if you did that.

What Girls Said 4

• yes it is!

• I say go for it

I am sure she would appreciate your kind gesture.

• Nah. Do it.

• I think it would be nice. :)