What does it mean when a guy says "we'll see how it goes"?

So matched with a lovely guy on tinder, chatted away no problem, have now progressed to Viber, Snapchat and Facebook. Haven't met yet (its been appox 1 month), I feel like now I'm always da one starting or trying to start conversations with him. I was beginning to feel paranoid about it so I just asked him straight out was he shy, which he says he is, I get it and respect dat, but when I jokingly said "oh well dats fine, thought mayb u weren't interested and I was wrecking ur head all the time" all he said was "ah sure we'll see how it goes", I have nothing to say back to dat... I'm just wondering if I'm wasting my time or sud I just go ahead and ask him out?

What Guys Said 1

• He's not in communication with you... so I'd move on.. seems like he may have a lot of women stacked up, since he's not appearing to be very interested.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he's not as interested as you are in my opinion. After a month of constant contact even the most shy guy should have the sense that you're interested in them, right? And you said "I thought maybe you weren't interested" which would have been his cue to say "oh no, I am.. I'm just not good at asking girls out" or some shit like that. If you really want to know how he feels I say go ahead and ask him out and see how he reacts.

• We'll see mean that you should give it time. Continue taking it slow and see where it goes.