• 5 - I probably should be less trusting of others/open up too quickly
    9% (4)11% (3)10% (7)Vote
  • 4 .
    7% (3)22% (6)12% (9)Vote
  • 3 .
    24% (11)37% (10)29% (21)Vote
  • 2 .
    20% (9)15% (4)18% (13)Vote
  • 1 - I have trust issues/hard to open up when dating, etc.
    40% (19)15% (4)31% (23)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I'm like a 3.5 lol
I think lots of girls are 1-2, sorry ladies :(
I take that back I'm like 4-4.5

0|0
20|10

Most Helpful Girl

• About a solid 0 lol, don't get me wrong, I'm not a crazy bitch who checks her partner's phone or follows them around because she's just overly jealous and suspects them to cheat at every given opportunity. Hell no.
    I just don't trust people in general and there's certain things that happened to me in the past that I would never tell anyone - I kinda live by the device: Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. If I don't tell anyone my 'darkest secrets' they don't have a chance to betray my trust either.
    I'm living pretty well with that so far. :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Two different forms of trust is given out. Depending how I feel it can be interchanged depending on the person

Trust is earned
    Or
    Trust is given until you give me a reason to take it away

So depends sometimes its gradually earned and sometimes its given 100% at the start

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Not gonna lie, I'm a 1. I don't trust anybody and it's hard for me to open up when I'm dating about the deeper things. I'm 100% myself mind you, my personality shines through, but my sensitivities and such you won't see until I really begin to get a feel for you.

0|2
    0|0
  • I am quite open but not very open to people who don't seem trustworthy... As I meet people, I analyze them and their level of trustworthiness and then I am more open to those who seem like good people rather than those who do not. Also, if I do choose to date someone, that person already has to seem like a rather decent person for me to even go on a date with then.. so a certain level of openness is already there because I trusted them enough to go on a date or pursue things further.. So I'd say I'm pretty open - start at level 3 and based on the person, can go up to level 5. (or decrease if the person really shocks me, but never have experienced that)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say I have some trust issues, but I'm trying not to let my past over ride my present, however its hard at times, but not everyone is the same and I try to give the benefit of a doubt.

0|1
    0|0
  • i am a 4!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm naive in many ways. Way too trusting but burn me once and your done.

0|2
    0|0
  • I keep everyone at arms length but open up pretty good. Mainly were nobody could tell that I'm not fully opening up but feel like I am. I do that and observe if they won't turn on me in some way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Meh, I'm a bit of a so-so when it comes to trusting people. Dating wise, they'll have to earn my trust.

0|1
    0|0
  • It takes a while for any one to gain my trust.

0|1
    0|0
  • Id say there's one or two people i trust total. I let everyone else believe i trust em.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't trust almost anyone.

1|1
    0|0
  • since i haven't been in a very serious relationship yet, I haven't really felt the need to put a guard up. Most likely this will change though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im a one not going to lie!

0|1
    0|0
  • i wouldn't even date a guy unless i can trust him 100%

0|1
    0|0
  • my last dude broke off with me because i didn't open up 😂😂😂 what a pussy

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be trust everyone too much but now I have issues trusting

1|1
    0|0
  • Between 1-2.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a two now, at first I was around a four.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have trust issues & find it hard to open up.

0|1
    0|0
  • family 4
    friends 2
    the other 0

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'm a 4. I'm a very emotionally open person, and I haven't been fucked over much in life so I'm not jaded yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl and how far along we are, though I have a pretty standard base when it comes to trust, in both romantic entanglements and people in life in general. if you don't earn it you don't have it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a nice...(I. E. get used/taken advantage of by so called friends/GFs). But I never forget or forgive.. so it balances out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 3, I've witnessed many times how 5 and 1 can ruin relationships before they even start.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a 1 but I pretend not to be, so I bullshit while assessing their character.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very trusting to girlfriends

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 3

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even trust myself; why would I trust someone else?

0|1
    0|0
  • my trust is semi easy to gain and hard to get back

0|1
    0|0