Please help? what should I do?

ok, I have had a boyfriend for over 5 months now its a long distance relationship and it always has been. snce we started dating I had this voise in the back of my head saying u are not read for this kinda thing and stuff like that. so i have been thinking a lot that maybe i should brake it off. dont get me wrong i like him a lot and he is a really nice guy. he was my friend for 2 and 1/2 years befor we deated and latly I have been thinking we are so far apart it would be better for him to be with some one clocer and someone prettier then me. and that i was never ready to be with someone to start and my famlie dose not no that i have a boyfriend so that makes things worse. what should i do? im so lost i dont no what to do any more?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't make the decision for him.. that's not fair. If YOU don't want to be in this relationship, then leave because you don't want to be with him or you don't want to deal with the distance, or you want to find someone else. If he seems happy and he wants to be with you why hurt the poor guy because you feel down about yourself?

• i dont want to find someone else

• Thank you for MHO! I hope everything works out for you :)

• your welcome and thanks i dont think im going to leve him

What Guys Said 1

• If he lived far away then shouldn't be a boyfriend cause you'll never see each other so what's the point of waiting til when college? Just date someone that you can actually be with.

• the but if i do leave him i dont want to be with any one after that and even if i wanted to find someone else i couldn't

• yep my life sucks

• Jus use your hand lol

What Girls Said 1

• Do what you think is best

• thanks for that

• Ok still stay safe

• ya i will she takes good care of me tho she just likes to bitch is all so i will be ok