He takes ages to text back?

I know, I know, I'm like the 10000th girl asking this question lol! But it really IS a mystery! Well a guy I'm kinda seeing sometimes (most of the time) takes ages to reply. He sees my message (either on phone or facebook) and he just doesn't reply until the next day. Or 2 days. Sometimes even 5 days! Sometimes he replies right away and sometimes after few hours. Why is that? I mean, if I SEE a message (doesn't matter who's from), I'm gonna reply. If I had time to open the goddamn notification, then I surely have the time to text back, isn't that right? Even if I'm busy, I'll just text that I'm busy and that I'll get back to them as soon as I can. Especially if there was a question involved. AM I WRONG?

He initiates as much as I do, the only difference is that I almost always reply right away, and he... well, yeah.

What Guys Said 1

• stop expecting a man to react the same way that you would. i am the same was as he is. sometimes i respond right away and sometimes i dont. depends on if i am already doing something. then i forget about the text and forget to respond. we men are absent minded sometimes.

What Girls Said 0