Are some guys like me meant to not be boyfriend material?

I have a steady job in retail to support myself because i go to a 4 year university (studying to become a teacher in history). I;m a responsible man and have been told by my friends that i'm a cool or great guy. Some how i still can't get a girl. I can get their numbers, flirt with them, but can't get a girlfriend for some reason (i'm not really good looking either, but my personality can make up for it) i know other guys that don't have their things together and get girls with ease. Am I just not boyfriend material? I believe some guys are just meant to be that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm... do you flirt with them, but never really try to make it official? like to you back away and think you'll be rejected, so you start being afraid and never really make a move?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe girls think it is more important for guys to be really good looking than having good personality. Your approach seems fine, your talkative, your bright. I think you tried your best already.

What Girls Said 2

• you are marriage material and that is why you can't get the girl yet. you are very good looking by the way. to get a girl now you need to be a little more relaxed

• maybe you are short

What Guys Said 1

• Com on man you are 22 you have a long life ahead.. a lot can happen in the future just don't get yourself down