Guys, I have trouble expressing my emotions could that cause a problem in dating and relationships?

I have always had trouble expressing if I am pissed or sad. I hate when people say lets talk about it when to me it seems pointless.
I don't get mad at the other person , I usually just find things to do to put the situation in the back of my mind. To forget.

Is that a bad thing? Will it affect my dating life?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• If you dont talk about things it will surely be a problem.
    Communication is VERY important in a relationship, even if you start small, it helps to work on opening up so little by little you build trust with your significant other.

What Guys Said 3

• just because talking about it seems pointless to you doesn't mean that it is to him. would you still want to wear a condom even if a guy thought it was pointless?
    and yes, to answer your full question, it will affect your dating life. i have been married and divorced and i was the one behaving as you are now. it doesn't work for the other person and they will get tired of it.

• it's a bad thing and it will severely affect your dating life. it's a problem worth fixing.

• It's definitely gonna be a problem