I always get friend zoned, any tips?

Meeting girls isn't a problem because I'm a college student so there are plenty of females out there. I'm naturally a very decent and respectful guy and I treat women, even strangers who I'm passing by very nicely. I smile, I say good morning, while conversing I'm always polite. This seems to always lead to the friend zone. When I look for advice, people tell me I have to turn into an asshole and put on a front and the girls will come flocking. The problem is, that's just not who I am. I don't feel right doing that. I'd rather remain who I am. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Find a woman who ** appreciates ** a guy who's sweet.

Seriously, there are not enough of you [sweet guys] out in the world! PLEASE don't change! :*

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to be forward and assertive, give the girl a reason to say yes. being pleasant and respectful isn't going to get you bonus points because it's assumed everyone is supposed to be that way. assholes get attention because they stand out from the crowd, but that's not the only way to get attention.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't turn into an arsehole, or they'll be running fur the hills. Just be yourself. If you are in the friend zone and you know that any of these girls are single. Then you might need to just stop beating about the bush and try opening up and telling them how you feel.

• I don't know you look cute. Just don't be worried about getting into a relationship. No one says be a full blown asshole just don't seem like such a pushover. Like be a little bit of a dick, dominant type male. Otherwise with this generation I think it doesn't really matter and we're all gonna have to wait for our 30s and 40s to have something of a fraction serious.

• You have to flirt and make yourself seem like a potential mate and not just a friend.

• Because you are not telling the girl how you feel

What Guys Said 0