Why is it that I like someone else while in a relationship?

I really like the guy im dating right now but there is this other guy that has a huge crush on me and I have slowly began to like him as well. I don't want to break up with my boyfriend but I really don't want to choose and I really don't know what to do. Please respond quickly. This has also been going on for about a month now.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• because you don't love your boyfriend yet. You can like multiple people, you can love and have a crush on someone else but you can't (or at least I can't) love 2 people at once.

• how do I choose between the two of them

• I think you should break up with your boyfriend. If you liked him that much you wouldn't be having this hard of a time

• Take zendrya's advice. If you realize you actually prefer to be with him later, give it a try and hope he's open minded and mature enough to realize that life is not so straight forward. If at that time he's not, or already moved on, then do the same.

• your hormones!