Does my crush like me back?

I have known her all year and I have only just spoken to her two weeks ago through a mutual friend. 3 days ago her friends went out to grab a coffee leaving just me and her. We spoke and there wasn't one awkward moment between us. She wanted to go on a road trip across America and so do I! I even told her that I got insomnia so I have kinda opened up a bit to her. She showed me a picture of her mum, saying she doesn't look like her. Next day I decided to message on her Facebook Messenger believing she might be interested. I did make a joke and the flow was good and her replies were large scale. At 12am I replied to her text msgs but she didn't reply until noon next day (that kinda put me off) she apologised and responded well. We saw each other that day and I went to sit on her table with her friends. Her friend wanted to add me on Facebook. I decided to leave after 5 minutes as I had to go home but as I was doing so I saw my crush look at me and then I did the same she turned her head to the right to look at her friend quickly. Afterwards, she walked away to the cafeteria without saying bye but then I saw her look at me again from the distance. Does she like me or am I wasting my time?

Most Helpful Girl

• Slow down and drip hints but sounds like she is till figuring out this friendship status time is what u need :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like she could like you. Pursue that.

What Girls Said 1

• From these signs, I say she is interested! Don't play games though, ask her out on a date or even for s little walk to get her alone.

About the Facebook message delay from her, most LADIES do not respond to text after midnight. Also- on Facebook messenger, most people don't have it set up to alert them when they get a message. The fact she cared enough to apologize, speaks volumes.

What Guys Said 1

• There are signs there that she likes you - but it's better for you to approach her face to face and ask her rather then on Facebook