My life is fucked?

I swear I am officialy everything I didn't wanted to become, its like the fuckin statictics are true. I come from a broken home, when I was a teen I had to become the parent and I grew to become very unstable with men. I am 23, never had a real relationship cause the thought of a relationship scares me, I can get any man I want so why stay would 1? and even... I started with men when I was about 22, a late bloomer, so I missed out on a lot , a whole lot, of men. I dont have stable group of friends, I am almost 25 shouldn't I have my life together by now? what is going to happen to me? I am just too beautiful and I feel it will be my downfall...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you need to work on yourself and have a better attitude before thinking about getting into any sort of relationship.

What Guys Said 6

• If you know whats up, how about you start dealing with it?

You have it all in your own hands to make a change. A key part would be to confront, deal with and then find your peace with your past issues that cause your current state.

• its normal to feel like this, im in a same situation like you but more worst. so i would suggest you to hold on and wait.

• All I see is a big baby crying.

• You couldn't get me...

You assume your own worth...

What's it based on?

You sound like a spoiled brat.

• 25 is when ur starting to ask real questions. I would say target like 30 ish to have it all figured out.

• Not really at 25 , you still have time, a lot of people start to get their life together in their 30s or later, just depends on how things fall into place

• I mean... I can't go and be wild anymorre... I feel 25 is like the old age where you should be serious...

• Well more serious and know what your doing kind of thing but you can still have fun and you are still young so don't think your all of a sudden on a time limit, that's no way to be , I didn't start much till I was 31

What Girls Said 2

• hey, don't be so hard on yourself. Everyone has a struggle or two... You must know your worth and have others recognize that through the way you carry yourself. Try not to get caught up in where everyone else is and just live your life and things will start to fall into place.. best wishes love!!

• If anything is going to be your downfall, it is your attitude. You are the only one that can change your life.