Guys, If you were a billionaire would you want lots of hot women to have sex with or one loyal woman who loves you?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Having sex with a lots of woman is just an ego play you don't get rewarded with a medal at the end of your life - I would just settle for a girl I loved

What Guys Said 24

• Lots of women to have sex? or one loyal woman who loves me?

No, neither of the two choice. I am completely asexual so I don't need a woman, I don't want lots of women to have sex, because I don't have that desire in the first place. Hence that option is ruled out.

I don't want a loyal woman who would love me because I never want to be in love, I have decided to be single till death.

Hence even if I become a billionaire then also I would stay single till death. There will be no change in my decision.

• Where was this loyal woman when I wasn't a billionare? Kind of hard to tell who is loyal and who is not when they all show up right when you get your money.

• Lots of hot women to have sex with and one loyal woman who loves me. What are you talking about? I would be a billionaire. I could easily have both.

• By the way. All of these guys are full of shit. Trust me. 70% of them would be down with hundreds of hot women given the opportunity. They're just stuck in their ideology, because it's the only way they can normally get laid. So, if they were to say "I would want to have sex with lots of hot women, screw dedication." They would essentially be announcing to 95% of females "I am undesirable." So naturally they wouldn't say that. I'm sure they are very certain of their choice, but humans are delusional and don't understand what drives them. Yes. I'm an exception, at least on this topic.

• One that I love and her me even if I lost my fortune and was on the street

• I would stay with the one true love that really accepts me who I am and not because of how much cash I have. Because with me and the woman of my dreams loving each other there will be no way that any negative shenanigans would ruin things for us both. As for the other female one night standers they are just in it for the money and glory, because of me having what they want from me. Besides I truly do hate one night stands all around.

• Probably the one loyal woman because it would be about more than the money. Realistically, though, if I was a billionaire or even a multimillionaire, I probably would never trust a women. If I can't get a woman being moderately successful, that means that any women I get when I am noticeably rich must want me for my money or have been with multiple losers and want someone stable for once. I don't want someone who doesn't want me for me, nor do I want to be someone's last resort after they've had their fun.

• If I was a billionaire right now I'd just want to hookup with a bunch of hot girls but later on I'd like to settle down with one girl

• One loyal woman who loves me, not even a contest.

• I'll take loyalty for 1000 Alex.

• 4 years of lots of hot women... then one love until death... maybe a quickie 2 years before death

• One loyal lady! Wed travel the world with loveeee

• Probably a few regulars with prostitutes on the side...

But at that point, who would care because you would have had 1000 anyway so who gives a fuck?

• why only 1 loyal woman...

ugh ever see that bearded douche with the ugly jet and hookers? NOT that.

• One loyal woman, absolutely.

• Just one loyal woman

• Why not both? Money attracts all sorts of gold diggers... Even naive ones

• Only with the woman that truly loves me.

• one loyal woman.

• Oh I already know the gorgeous face I'd spend my life with

• One loyal woman.

• sick thought

• One loyal women to love!

• I would be single. Since I can't get a date to save my life no matter what I do. So if I became a billionaire nothing could convince me that women wouldn't be dating me etc. for my money.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more