Why do girls think guys have unlimited confidence?

Every ounce of motivation and courage is used when a guy approaches a girl he likes. We are vulnerable at this stage, but when I ask a question on here the answer is always 'be confident!' well maybe has it occured that I don't have unlimited confidence?

Most Helpful Girl

• Testosterone has a positive impact on confidence and increases risk taking activity.

Working out can do wonders when it comes to increased feelings of well being, as it raises t levels and feel good endorphins.

• I already do work out though

• Good, you should be proud of that.

What Girls Said 3

• You have as much confidence as you CHOOSE to have. You shouldn't let girls who reject you take pieces of your confidence with them, don't give that power them, be in control.

• Ha. I'm such a huge offender. But life is hard... We get it (said in sarcasm, but I mean some of it)

• I understand. But just fake it then. I think it's cute if a guy's trying to be confident. :) If some guys is totally nervous, and he's not even trying, total turn off.

• Fake unlimited confidence? What..

• wtf does "unlimited confidence" mean?

• It means I can just brush off rejection after rejection after rejection

What Guys Said 3

• It's not about unlimited confidence, It's not giving a single fuck about rejected and knowing there is an entire planet of girls out there.

• I don't know how to do that

• @_lululemonxx It's a game both sides play. The only people I see single for long are those that sit and wait for the unicorn partner to fall into their lap. Doesn't work like that, you need to go find them.

• But that's what makes it so special. It's like jesus wanted you guys to be together or something. Like somehow somewhere you guys just found each other.

• Confidence is something that comes from within you and you can choose your own limit for that.

• Exactly, I feel the same way when I hear women say "just be confident", it's like they expect us to be emotional bullet sponges.