I have no idea what we are? Am I still basically single?

So I'll make a long story short, about 1-2 years ago I told this girl I liked her and she told me we should just stay friends. Okay, no problem, I tried and I moved on. So fast forward to a over half a year later, I was talking to her one night when suddenly not only did she reveal to like me but had told me she felt stupid for saying no to me when I asked all that time ago.

So that's good right? Kinda. See apparently she's never had a relationship b4 and she has told me that she hasn't really labeled it a relationship but more like "Let's see where this goes". We still talk and such but I'm still referred to as the friend and really the most contact we've had were hugs and sometimes she's kissed me on the cheek. I'm not trying to rush her into doing anything MAJOR but I would just like to know where we stand and really even she can't give a clear answer. She mainly only seem to reveal her "true feelings" after I went on a date with a girl. So am I still technically single or no? I don't want to meet a girl whose clear on her feelings, go on a date with her and suddenly find out I was cheating in some way.

What Girls Said 2

• 1-2 years ago? Do you still have feelings for her even after you've 'moved on'? If you do then ask her if she'd like to give a relationship with you a shot. She did admit she like you and regretted saying no. That's already your opening. Also think about how you feel about this other person you started dating and where you felt it was headed before your friend's confession. Does it still count? I gather it is still in the beginning stages. On the other hand, it might bother the new girl that you're good friends with someone who admitted she likes you.

• Sounds like ur being played... Like she wants to drive you crazy. It's actually kinda mean. When someone wants to date someone it becomes a actual thing; people know ur together. If she's not admitting ur her boyfriend and she just filling ur head with stuff you need to move one and find someone who would value you. Don't be with someone who could break your heart or hurt you in the long run.

What Guys Said 0