Would you date a 27 year old who still considers themselves apart of the "rave community"?

• Yeah, why not
    25% (3)39% (7)33% (10)Vote
  • Noo
    75% (9)61% (11)67% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Rave community? I'm guessing you mean a 27 year old that still considers herself quite young. I couldn't care less if she still considers herself a part of the rave community. I'd date her for who she is as a whole.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as its not to the extent of the sexual acts that go down there then sure why not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I feel lame, but I honestly don't know what Rave is. Started to read about it and still don't have enough context for it. Guess I'll go climb back under my rock...

0|0
    0|0
  • LMAO reminds me of this scene from Family Guy where we see gay koalas at a rave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NECXWRijOgc

0|0
    0|0
  • The people I grew up with that were really into raves use to party for 3 days straight without sleeping dosed on all sorts of shit and would call into work sick to keep partying...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date anyone who consider themselves part of the rave community.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i won't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I have no problem with a 27 year old being in the community, but that's just not something I partake in. It probably wouldn't make sense for someone who loves to rave to date someone who doesn't anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • so... emma hewitt raver version? i dunno. friendzone.

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!