Guys, Which body type is most appealing to you (Pictures included)?

Im sure this has been asked many times, but which body type do you find most attractive on a woman? I included some examples but feel free to include your own description or photo of your preference if it's not here. Guys, Which body type is most appealing to you (Pictures included)?A
B

C

22

Most Helpful Guy

• None of those girls are unattractive but I would have to say that it is B is by far the hottest, then C is second and then A.

What Guys Said 21

• All of them, mainly B and A. I've dated A and B and C.
    C (ectomorphs)... tall and skinny I'm not as attracted to.

B photo is not fair because it is more sexual than the other two and that creates bias...

• All of them with a greater prefference towards a and b.(not that c is in any way bad mind you)

• A is fat ...
    B is best very sexy..
    But I personally will prefer C because it looks more athletic and fit..

• B, then C then A.

• C is is pure <3

ps. even tho a lot of guys here on gag seem to prefer fat girls, it's really not the case in real life. The vast majority of men want a girl that's healthy and go a slim body, that's just biology...

• honestly the first is too much the second is good maybe a little less but if i like her enough 2 or 3 i dont mind any.

• C, then B.

• Ah its pretty close by the way b and c for me.. But in this case i would go with c even though on average i prefer a bit curvier (b) but the girl as c ia just kind hotter to me :-D

• first one and the second looks way hotter.

• A I don't like skinny women.

• i like them all

• My order would be:
    B, A, C

• B, A, C

• ### 1

• Second picture.

• All of them

• bottom one is decent

• Not the fat one!

• The one who would give me a chance

• B. I choose B. B all the way for the win. B. I love wide hips and a skinny waist. B.

• C I don't know why other guys prefer A