I like a new girl but my ex still wants sex. What do I do?

Hey everyone. My ex and I broke up a year ago after dating for two years. we're both 20 but I broke up with her because in a relationship she had too many crazy tendencies that began to ruin my life. Hanging out with friends (especially girls) caused a fight 100% of the time. My ex and I had amazing sex and I still am sexually attracted to her.

I like this new girl now, she's good looking, has a great personality and has her shit together. I really like her for all her qualities and i want to pursue a relationship with her eventually. I go to college and my ex does not, when I come home she wants to hang out and I say no, I refuse to text her while I'm away as I just end up getting angry. But now she's starting to send me naked pictures and wants to have sex. It's hard for me to resist because I know we could never be in a relationship again but she's so hot and sex is amazing.

What exactly should I do? Cause right now I'm in the middle of these two girls and neither of them know about the conversations I have with the other.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion: girlfriend you can come back to < just sex.

Break off all contact with your ex. It's time to move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Throwing her to some guys you there. God bless you escaping from hell.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like your ex really loved you and felt insecure in your relationship. Did you ever tell her she needed to get her shit together? In the end it would be easier than the work she is putting in to get her shit together?

• As much as you like your ex girlfriend, you never know if the new girl you want can be even better. She's your ex for a reason. Move on. Fight the erge. Eventually she'll stop after a while. Just set her straight.
    P. s You won't find happiness in the same place you lost it.

• She is your ex for a reason. Cut ties with her all together and move on if you feel like you cannot resist sex with her.

What Guys Said 1

• Okay, if you want to go back to your ex then more than likely you will regret it fairly quickly. Best advice cut ties with the ex, and pursue the new girl.