When a guy places his phone right next to you unlocked?

Guys i need your opinion. Was at my friends with benefits house and we went into his room and i sat on his bed and then he put his phone right next to me unlocked and when i looked it was tinder.. i only saw because i almost grabbed his phone thinking it was mine and then i teased him about it for a second. we never really talked about what we are, just kinda assumed we were sex buddies. is that a coincidence or did he purposely want me to see that? is he trying to point something out? he literally put it right next to me, does that mean something or am i just overthinking it.. i just found it weird.. usually you would want to hide that or like there was no reason for him to just put his phone next to me with that being open. i don't know, i just felt like he did it on purpose but it could be nothing. do guys actually care about that?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If all he is your friends with benefits why do you care?

What Guys Said 5

• Cause he is willing to prove that if you guys did date that he wouldn't cheat and to prove it he's willing to let you go through the phone if thats what it took to make you believe that he's not seeing someone on the side.

• he is a friend with benefits, why the fuck do you care if he had tiner on his celphone unlocked, your just a toy to him. seriously.

• ya.

"ur not my girlfriend. don't even think about it."

that.

• Considering you're just "sex buddies" he either doesn't feel any type of commitment, wants to have more than one "sex buddy", or he is actively looking for a relationship. Either way he probably didn't have alterior motive behind the unlocked phone.

• Over thinking...

What Girls Said 1

• If he did that then he must trust you. Try to talk to him about you two and where you stand. It will clear up confusion and won't make anyone resent each other.