Why should I date if am happy single?

I don't wanna date. I'm extremely happy on my own, and I don't ever need a special someone. I don't want any negatives of a relationship. I wanna be alone and happy forever. Is this OK by any chance? You can give me details why I should date. Here's mine: Straight A always guy, extremely financial, bought a big house on my own, has held a family reunion, and bought 2015 mustang on my own. At 23 years old. Like why would I let a girl ruin that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha you sound like me... I've got everything I need. I don't want anyone mooching off of me. But we both have to remember not everyone will try to... You just need to find someone that brings the same to the table.

• Wait what? I already bring to the table by myself

• If you ever change your mind... You're too young to say never.

• But I'm doing so well on my own. A relationship will hold me back because of arguments (Even if there healthy).

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't ever change, if you feel and think you don't have to. You know what they say? If it ain't broke, then don't fix it.

I think and feel that It all comes down to really one thing that determines whether it's absolutely really worth your time and effort to pursue a lady out there and be in a relationship with her:

If you WANT children or kids of your own.

If you really don't want any children of your own, then I'd say fuck it. If it ever happens, fine, a relationship happens, it will less likely to happen I can tell you that much. You don't absolutely need a relationship to feel "complete" or "whole" because that's entirely on you and not an established relationship with another woman.

Otherwise, if you don't really want ANY kids or children of your own then I would think regardless of whether you enter into a relationship or no, marry or not, as it won't really make a big difference and just isn't really worth the effort and time invested into pursuing and chasing after someone. Just focus on your own life, your own business, and your own personal matters.

More importantly, focus on saving up and preparing and securing your retirement, once you decide to forego children and having a family of your own this should be one of your major priorities and it should overall be more easier compared to guy that is a father and husband that has to support and take care of his kid (s) and wife.

You'd also skip planning for weddings, paying for an engagement ring and as well as wedding rings. All that money that you otherwise would have had to spent, can now be diverted to planning and securing your retirement funding.

Because would you rather run the risk of being completely broke and homeless or financially ruined should some serious bad shit like an ugly divorce and that you would also still have to pay child support as well?

I rest my case.

What Girls Said 2

• If you're happy on your own then who cares.

• If ur happy and single why rush to change? Its ur life..

What Guys Said 4

• Dating is something that you do if you WANT to do it. It is not something that you are required to do. It is your decision. No one else should try to convince you to date. Reasons that seem compelling for them may not be compelling for you. Make your own decision and don't feel as if you need to defend it.

• yeah its okay. it's your life, live it single if you want.

• Nobody says you have to date if you are happy the way life is then continue how you are.

• Well, then don't date.