Girls, Deal breaker is it bad if a guy can cook better than the GF?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha no, not at all. My boyfriend is way better than myself at cooking and if we're eating in and cooking for ourselves, he does it 99% of the time.

I don't see why it'd be a deal-breaker, much less anything negative.

What Girls Said 19

• No I don't think so! I think men who can cook are great and even if they can cook "betteR" doesn't mean they wouldn't enjoy their girlfriends meals any less

• LOL! What? NO! I can cook but if a guy can cook better that is a turn ON! Also, if he is willing to cook alone is good enough for me! Haha.

• Not at all.

• Nah, it's good for me. My boyfriend does all the cooking because I'm shit at it.

• I don't think it's bad at all! It's a great thing.

• It's a deal maker

• nope. it great bc i hate cooking.

• Nope

• awwyeahhhh. That's one more thing I don't have to worry about. Forget society and their rules.

• Personally no. Though it depends on what you mean by better - is he a gourmet chef with Micheljn stars and she doesn't even know how to boil pasta? Or just slightly better than her?

• No of course not. :)

• No. It is actually quite attractive!

• Dealbreaker for the girl or boy?

• Not at all saves me from doing all the cooking.

• No, if anything make him cook more!

• How is that bad?

• Definitely not a deal breaker! I'm a horrible cook, like I literally can't cook anything good!! So if my future boyfriend is a good cook, thank goodness! lol he can cook, and I'll clean up the mess/dishes :)

• No of course not since that guy could teach me a thing or two ;)

• I see nothing that could be bad with that scenario :')