Is my boyfriend not interested in my boobs?

My boyfriend says he loves my boobs and bum the same amount but whenever I'm around him he is literally all over my bum! Even when I wear low tops to see my boobs he still doesn't seem as interested even though when I joke he likes my bum more he doesn't agree?

I'm not sure though :S if he was a butt guy why wouldn't he just say? When I wear tops he does sometimes says mmmm boobs so it's a tricky one
Although he has said he prefers squeezing my bum because he can really sqeeze but with my boobs it would hurt

Most Helpful Guy

• Which would you say is your better feature? Boobs or butt? What size are they?

• I dunno I've always been insecure about my boobs and he knows that. I would say my lips haha but my bums a medium round bum and my boobs are 32D

• Now you KNOW that guys love them, right? I mean your exes must've gone gaga over them and I'm sure you have no shortage of occasional lingering glances at them when you're in a bikini or showing cleavage! :P Maybe your guy is just a committed ass man?

• Thanks for most helpful! Are you still around, QA?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he just looking and making comments about your butt, or is he touching and squeezing it?

Guys seem really turned on by women's butts and hips. Even if we aren't doing it on purpose, guys say we have a sexy way of rolling our hips and butts when we walk. "A come hither look".

I am 32B (on the small side), 24 waist, 34 hips. I have almost no butt, but my boyfriend says he absolutely loves my small frame.

My boobs are perfect hand & mouthfuls, and my butt is so cute. It's not a bubble butt, and i dont see how he thinks it is sexy and cute. He says the way my hips sway when i walk makes him go all glassy eyed and all he wants to do is grab me up in his arms and ravish me.

So, even though guys say one thing, they all have a body part they like the best.

If your boyfriend is focused on your tush over your breasts, go with it and use your cute tush to wow him. Guys think us girls are super focused on our boobs (we are), so they think they have to cater to us about them, even if they like something more.

TBH, my boyfriend told me my best feature he loves the most is the small of my back, my butt, my boobs, my tummy, my legs, and my cute belly button, in that order. Of course, he loves my smile and eyes the most.

• He squeezes it etc and he does give my boobs attention too but I sometimes feel like he feels he has to as I'm insecure about them? I've said to him just be honest I wouldn't care what you would say and he still sticks by that he like them both the same its just on different days he goes through phrases of being more interested in the boobs or bum lol?

• But also makes so many more comments on my bum like its the best he's seen etc whereas doesn't say that about my boobs D:

What Guys Said 17

• I think he probably does like your boobs.

But when he says he likes them the same as your bum?

no.

#teamass

• You don't like ass... don't say you like it... you liar... u just Looooooooooooove it hahahaahahaah X'D

• some guys are boob guys, some guys are ass guys... love em both, just like one more than the other.

• Say this is true, I still feel bad because I'm really insecure about my boobs and I thought he was always a boob guy so are mine just not satisfying him? :(

• seems like he is an ass guy... which you should be happy about. not many girls have asses that guys just want to play with. you must have one hell of an ass... he'll play with your boobs at some point...

• Some of us have an affinity for the buttski and some of us are drawn to the breasts... it is just a preference.

Just be glad that he likes what he sees when it comes to the entire package, after all you are not just a set of boobs or buns!

• You have good advice but it's to the point where he is always on about my bum it's actually annoying, I'm self conscious about my noobs and it annoys me that he doesn't seem at all bothered by them even if I'm naked D:

• most guys have a preference... he probably prefers your butt. if you want him to pay more attention to your boobs, be straightforward and say, "pay more attention to my boobs" or "play with my boobs" guys can be very simple if you are just honest with them, we're pretty easy to work with lol

• If that's the case why doesn't he just say that then, he swears that he likes them the same and he just goes through phases of liking one more than the other on different days? I dunno my boyfriend is very confusing haha

• because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings

• I said to him flat out, I don't care if you like my bum more babe I know you love them both and he got frustrated and said 'I know myself more that you know what I'm thinking and I'm saying I like them both the same!'

• I don't know. I guess maybe he's lying and he likes your bum more than your boobs?

• I have the same thing with my girl. As much as I'd like to adore her boobs equally, I just fall for her butt.

• Be happy with the attention, it's all important.

• This is interesting, I would say he is a butt guy.

• Lucky boyfriend! She has boobs and ass in stock!

• People have their preferences and he likes dat ass!!!

• Ass is just more convenient to grab.

• First world problems... smh

he's probably just an ass man.

• is that actually a question? smh

• Maybe he does but he really just likes your butt better.

• I luv bum

• We need to see pictures I think.

• I hope this isn't actually upsetting you. It's like a non issue.

What Girls Said 9

• hmm! I am more into boobs! lol

• He's an ass man. He likes your boobs, too, though.

• He is just a butt guy, he enjoys both of them but the difference is he LIKES your boobs & he LOVES your ass~

• I'm sure he likes your boobs, but he's more of an arse guy. Lol.

• Sounds to me like he's just an ass kinda man.

• u must have a great bum, tell him 'hey! my boobs feel left out'

• Every guys like boobs

• i think he's just an ass man

• No cause he loves other women's boobs haha maybe it's just me :L

• He's an ass man. I hope you are trolling
    It's not that serious lol