Help me! Am I too fat to go on a date with a guy?

Basically I used to be in love with this guy but never told him. He moved away and now he is back. We have got back in touch. I am 5"6 and around 189lbs (just lost 20 lbs recently). I feel like I carry the weight pretty well. Back when he last saw me I was around 177lbs. I feel as though I have got prettier though. I'm 21 and he is 32. Do you think I'm going to be too fat for him and he's not gonna like me?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• it should never be about your size it should be about him liking u for you and your personalitiy

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you yeah I guess it should be X

• your welcome i always go for personality but then again i am into bigger girls

Most Helpful Girl

• Than lose some weight

0|0
    0|0
    • That is what I am doing! Already lost 20lbs. I'm working extremely hard. And have overcome a serious eating disorder and unfortunately when I started to try and get my weight and health back it came on a little quick. I am now trying to do it the right way. I didn't ask if I should lose any weight, I asked if I'm too fat to date him!

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure you are just fine. If you have compatible personalities, magic could happen!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry, just believe that you are good looking. I've seen some slightly overweight women that are very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he will like you just fine. Lots of men like curvy women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would have to see a pic to say for sure but who knows maybe he likes bigger girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you sound absolutely lovely to me:)
    In short, as long as you are happy and healthy, it does not matter what anyone else thinks. If he is truly worth your time, he won't care if you're not a size 0. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you very much how sweet and kind of you X

• Certainly:) I find it simply terrible how society decides that beauty can only come in a few shapes.