Are Hispanic girls interested in dating white guys in areas where there are lots of Hispanic guys?

I live in an area where there are tons of Hispanic people. I've been attracted to quite a few Hispanic girls, but it seems like Hispanic women mostly tend to stick to dating Hispanic guys. I wonder if this is just what Hispanic girls prefer, i. e. that when there are a lot of Hispanic guys around, they see no reason to date white guys? Any thoughts?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Hispanic girls definitely like white guys. One of my friends is of Mexican descent, and she crushes on nothing but white guys. The problem is that white guys tend to not ask out Hispanic girls, probably because most white guys think like you do and shy away. Girls are girls. We want guys to make the first move.

Take a risk. Harden the fuck up and ask a Hispanic girl out. There are some gorgeous Hispanic girls out there who are dying to be asked out by white guys. You're missing out on some amazing women (and good pussy! lol) by talking yourself out of it.

• LOL tell me what you really think. Yes, I agree with you, I would be missing out on some good women if I didn't ask out Hispanic girls. I will try in the future.

• Seriously. Just ask and you'll probably get the girl.

• I like white guys and I am hispanic! lol

• But do you mostly stick to Hispanic guys in dating?

• Cool, thanks for your reply.

• Attraction is there, but more often than not... they are encouraged to stick to a nice Latino.

• That's what I thought.