If a girl hasn't responded to your text, is it okay to give her one last text before you move on after a week?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, give her one last text. As long as you're sure her phone is still working/ in service. A guy text me one time during a period when I broke my phone. So I had no clue he invited me out, and he had no clue I had a broken phone. eventually we saw each other and he understood why I hadn't text back lol But back to you, go ahead and text her again. It won't hurt :) good luck with it, hopefully you get a text from her back!

• She never responded again :(. To think that she was my friend and I even said sorry. I couldn't even get an it's okay or we can still be friends, oh well lol.

• Will you pweeaassee be my girlfriend 😢, just joking lol and yea I know friends come and go, thanks for your help :D

• Anytime!! :)

What Girls Said 1

• No. Don't do it. Just move in. Her loss.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls are surgically attached to their phone. If she is too childish or fucked up to respond/figure out what she wants, etc., move right along to the next one brother!

• So it's okay to respond one more time after a week or so in case something happened right? After that no more correct

• Just forget her man, her loss!! If she texts back then think on it but ya time for next episode of the bachelor, who's gonna get OP 👍✌

• Lol funny.

• Yeah I agree. Are you sure you have the right number and her phone is fully functional?

• And I'm not trying to be optimistic or anything. But it happens more often than you'd think. Like one time, I got this girls number from a group project. and somehow or another I wrote down the wrong number and ended up texting this stupid girl who decided to pretend and be her. And yes, that is a true story

• I'm sure it's her, but I will say that the connection was bad I asked her and she said my texts were coming in slow so at times I had to send a text twice, I laid the question on her to hang out- not a date just to do something fun, and to let me know for the weekend, I texted her Monday so I'm waiting until tomorrow then im gonna send one more text if no answer, I think that's a pretty clear message to move on. I hate that though if she doesn't want to hang out, why not say you have a boyfriend or that your not interested why make the other person wait like an idiot.

• Sure.