Jerry Seinfeld would break of with her for this reason! what should I do?

so, i met a very nice woman online and we really hit it off. she's 38 and im almost 21, im fine with the age difference the thing that really bothers me is she has the same name as my mom :L I would feel very strange calling her by that name. Its not even a common name! how can i bring this up to her without sounding weird? any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not bring your mom into the situation what so ever, if this woman hears you relate her to your mother, you're gone

• thank you! u smart, u loyal, u the most helpful in my opinion.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I'd feel weird about it, but my mom's first name is so rare that if I search just her first name 3 out of the top 10 results are her. I've never met anyone with my mom's name so I don't foresee it being an issue ever. If you're mom's name is something like Jenifer then I guess it's something you probably have to get use to.

• Break it off. Dating a woman that much older than you, or real long older than you in general, is a terrible idea.