Do you prefer your girlfriend to wear fancy clothes or laid back?

• Fancy
  • Laid back

Most Helpful Guy

• Fancy, I want her too look her best. I try to look my best, so I expect the same. Also, presentation is extremely important in life.

I don't expect or demand that she should look fancy all the time, obviously, but when we go out I do want her to look hot, just like I do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fancy 24/7 or only fancy when going to a serious place?

When I picture having to dress fancy, I picture extremely nice dress and stuff you would wear to impress a boss.

Fuck being that fancy all the time, I rather be comfy and laid back. Though I won dress like a hobo.

No way would I want my boyfriend to dress fancy all the time. I love the clothes he's normally wearing. ^^

• I talk about all the time, like dress fancy everyday

• For most dudes I think they rather a chick dress which ever way makes her truly happy. As long as she doesn't look like a hobo and smell like 3 day old garbage. :D

Like I said before, I think dressing fancy is best to do on certain occasions and as a surprise for a guy you're dating. Since they won't see it coming and you will look different than what they are normally used to seeing you dressed as. Which I think will let you still have a lot of mysteries up your sleeves to surprise him with.

• I don't really dress up for occasion I just do it when I feel like it. Even if it's just for going shopping I can be dress up and for big occasion I can just wear a legging with no make up. It's just depend on my mood

What Guys Said 26

• I prefer a girl who dresses for the occasion.

She shouldn't show up to the movies in knee highs and and a jumper dress, neither should she show up to a club in ripped jeans and canvas sneakers.

• We like both just dress for the occasion. Be flexible, you know don't wear a suit to a informal setting and don't wear jeans to a five star restaurant.

• I'd like her to be in between. She usually likes wearing laid back clothes but she also enjoys being fancy every once in a while.

• Fancy when going out
    Laid back when netflix n banging, i mean chilling

• Well, if I had a girlfriend, she'd probably pick what she would wear on any given occasion, I'm bad at that sort of thing and really don't need to be slapped :P

That being said, I really, really, like dresses on women, or skirts. They're pretty. Pants, OK, sure, functional and potentially good looking. Yoga pants, please put something on over your underwear honey.

• Yoga pants is like leggings you need to wear a tunique or a long shirt / sweater it just look bad if you wear a crop top with

• Whatever she wants to, since it fits the occasion.

• I voted fancy but it really doesn't matter. It's not my job to tell what she can can't wear. She should wear what she is comfortable being in. She'll look beautiful no matter what she's wearing. As long as I have her, even if she's not in great clothes, I'm still blessed to have her.

• Depends on what we're doing. If we're lounging at the house I want her to feel comfortable. If we're going out someplace worth dressing nice, then fancy.

• I prefer laid back but if she dresses up from time to time that wouldn't bother me

• Most men don't like a lot of attention on their lady so casual would be best. Unless you want a over protective boyfriend

• Yes if she wear tight clothes or short skirt everyday I doubt that a lot of guy would be ok with that

• Never had one, but I wouldn't care if she wore a dress or a jeans and a shirt it's whatever she wants to do. I do like the laid back/casual more though, but as I said, I'm not gonna pick and choose because it's what she wants.

• I prefer her to wear what ever is comfortable for her

• fancy dress and iam the one that will buy it for her with a new Victorias Secret lingerie coz if i like her coz my job is just to let her fell happy and secured

• Dress for the occasion.

• Either can look good on different ocassions.

• I'd prefer she be comfortable doing both but if i had to choose i would like her to dress up

• Laid back for sure. I'm not fancy at all and don't care about others opinions.

• It depends on the time and place. But generally it's beneficial to look your best for your partner.

• How about both? I do like girly tomboys.

• what do you mean by girly tomboy?

• Yeah, they can wear jeans also

• That's would make things difficult if they cannot wear jeans haha

• Don't be stuffy...

• what do you mean by stuffy?

• I mean don't be too formal. Don't take fashion and material stuff too seriously. Guys that want to chill with you and develop a relationship usually want someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously, someone who is laid back, and fun to be around... Men that want 3 or 4 women to follow them into a club as objects for bragging rights want you to all high fashion.

• Laid back unless i am going somewhere special with her.

• like where?

• Out to a nice restaurant, or out to the movies, unless its a drive in theater or something. Then i dont care cause in my vehicle i would not be paying much attention to the movie.

• Niether... nude!

• when we go out dress nice
    at home comfortable

• I prefer laid back as long she dresses fancy when we go out to dinner

• Most would agree that it depends on the occasion

• Both. It depends on the occasion. If I take her to a jacket only restaurant she'll have to wear something fancy. We at home watching netflix then anything goes.

What Girls Said 6

• FANCY! I want all the fancy stuff! Or else! On to the next one! hahah!

• I don't think my boyfriend cares much.

• Laid back chillin! I don't really like the fancy clothes (suit and ties) but on something special yes

• Ha the irony

• As far as i'm aware most guys like a girl who does both for variety.

• True. A girl that knows how to dress for every occasion is what we prefer.

• Wear what you like.