I met this boy around three years ago, we were introduced by a mutual friend, initially we were just friendly but I slowly started developing feelings for him. In the meanwhile, he met another girl and got into a relationship with her. They've been together for 1.5 years now and seem really happy and in love. But seeing them together is killing me as I am madly in love with this boy and regret not making a move earlier when this girl was not on the scene. Me and him and close friends and we talk almost everyday, but only as friends. What do I do? Should I leave them alone? Or should I fight for my love and try to break them up? Please advice.
- Fight for my love and break them up9% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Leave them alone and find someone else64% (7)0% (0)64% (7)Vote
- Wait for him to realise my love for him9% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Forget about him and not be friends anymore9% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
- Do nothing9% (1)0% (0)9% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Again, another example of why women and men cannot be just friends.
Leave em alone. Move on0
Most Helpful Girl
What kind of person tries break people up? Not only is that terrible karma, it's a terrible thing to do. Move on.0