Why does guy friend still want to spend time alone together?

I have a crush on my best guy friend of 9 years, but we've only been back in the same city for 1 year. In the past there were instances of more-than-friends- we've made out before, most recently 2 years ago when I was visiting. i learned from fb that he met this girl on a trip abroad and they've now met up twice on these exotic vacations - which she can do bc she is traveling the world on her parent's dime. But no mention of her to me, and nothing on his social media except they became friends and I clicked her page and saw her tag him in lots of couple pics (his fb still says single).

Guy friend and I hang out alone 99 percent of the time. Go out for dinner and movies, go to hot yoga together followed by takeout and movie at my house, go to the gym together sometimes, and he suggests things for us to do in the future together. Still no mention of a girl to me.

I just wonder what he thinks is going on between us. I figure he hasn't mentioned her bc: 1 he doesn't know what the future holds and doesn't want it to seem like a big deal or 2 he doesn't want to upset me or change things between us. BUT, if 2 is the case, then that means he either has more than platonic feelings for me, or senses that I have them for him. And if he sensed that from me, I feel like it's weird for us to keep doing what we're doing, him inviting me places, suggesting future plans, etc. He knows I liked him for a long time and whether or not he thinks I still do, that WAS a thing at one point. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex

Most Helpful Girl

• He is probably uncertain about you or he simply doesn't feel the need to mention you anything that personal.

What Guys Said 1

• Bit of a tough one, il be honest from a guys view it sounds like he likes ure company and most possibly likes BUT it could be 1. He could be scared to say anything, 2. Does he like this other woman if you think that just ask him, there is nothing wrong with coming out straight about it if you know him well just sit down over a drin and ask amd explain

What Girls Said 1

• I think your boy here holds more platonic feelings for the traveler girl. If he has romantic feelings for the girl, he won't think about being with you then and he'll chase the traveler girl instead.

He spends his own time to be with you so it's no question that he likes your company and he may possibly like you more than a friend.