He invited me to stay at his place (PLEASE read the details) and give me the best advice?

Soo I'm 21; he's 27. We have been talking for about 3 1/2 weeks. We met on social media, but we officially met last Sunday at a park/parade he invited me to. He's from another Spanish country and moved here a year ago. All his friends and some of their kids were there and they were speaking Spanish mainly, but it went okay. They were all friendly people and very nice. He plays In a alt rock band which is performing tomorrow night. He invited me to the show and to spend time together afterwards (i only am in town on weekends because of my college which will end soon so when I am home, I live a half hour away from him). The only day I am able to see him is Friday and I really do want to get to know him more. It's my only opportunity within the next week. So I accepted the offer, and he said since I have to drive all the way there from my home (it's a 30 min drive) that I could crash at his place. He was not aggressive or assertive saying this... I had first asked if we would be hanging out after, and he was like yeah and you could crash at my place if you want, it's the least I could do since it's a long drive. He said he was going to ask me earlier but he was shy to. He really is a cute guy. But of course you can never be too careful and given that I don't trust many, I don't know what to do. I don't truly know his intentions but I want to get to know him, and we both are night owls so staying up isn't an issue.

I guess I'm wondering... By saying sure, did I agree to something that wasn't stated (aka sex)? I don't want to have sex with him this soon. Kissing and making out, sure. But nothing else.

Most Helpful Guy

• "He said he was going to ask me earlier but he was shy to."
    TRANSLATION
    He figured out how to get this place to himself or arranged just right to curry sexual feelings from you.
    Not saying he will force you but sex IS on his mind.
    The "struggle" that night is difficult to predict but you should know something about how it will go, i. e. sleep vs sex.

• I just don't want to be murdered

• I stayed the night and we stayed up all night kissing and talking. No pressure for sex. He's a keeper

• THANK YOU for sharing!
      Great news!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0