Why do so many women play games with men then wonder why they don't stick around?

Many women just make dating more difficult than it has to be:

Some of the stupid games women play:

1. Flaking on guys on dates

2. The making guys wait for a text response from you so you don't feel desperate

3. Handing guys their number but never answering their calls (if you aren't interested just confess the fuck up)

4. Stringing guys along and using them for attention.

5. Creating arbitrary rule on when you'll sleep with a guy

6. When guys are trying to find out what you like many women just give a vague/broad answer and say they like a lot of stuff.

7. Replying to a guy normally and then cutting contact out of the blue.

8. Making guys think you enjoyed the date with them and you'll call them only to never go out with them again.

9. Sleeping with other men moments before going out on dates with guys who you are going to make wait for sex.

10. Putting on false faces of virgin/innocent girl for one guy but total slut for another guy.

11. Dropping guys for petty reason

12. Doing a hot and cold BS and making guys wonder if you like them.

And after doing all this shit and the guy leaves, women have the nerve to call men assholes.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can counter every single point on there by not becoming too invested too early.

What Girls Said 3

• It sounds like you're confusing people being polite with actual interest. If you don't like what someone is doing just be like "I don't see us moving in the same direction bye" and be done.

• Explain to me how any of this shit is being "polite".

• Most guys do. I don't know what guys you've met but if you tell a guy, you have no interest in him then guys or deny him your number most guys will leave. Hell, worse case just say you have a boyfriend rather than string guys along.

"It's not hard. You say oh you like movies? My fav genre is x. Do you have a preference?"

Yeah it's not. I like to watch...(insert), I like to paint and do swimming for fun, i have interest in astronomy, i'm currently study...

Just lay out what you like so guys know what you have in common and can plan dates centered around common interest next time.

"This is like the fourth time you've brought up women sleeping with other men while being involved with you. Do you have some sort of anxiety issue about this?"

No it's not anxiety. Thanks to the internet and people being connected men are more aware on what's going on than they were in the past. A lot of girls are sleeping with one guy, while going out with other guys and they use the reason "we won't exclusive

• I'm glad you actually listen but most guys do not. And no. Worst case is they kill you for turning them down.

This sounds like you're going in the right direction but need to be a bit... Less direct. Just ask like hey what do you think of going to do x? Save the surprise dates for later in the relationship you know?

Honey I'm a girl with tons of friends who are also girls and literally none of us have ever thought of doing that. Ever. I'm not saying that it doesn't happen but it's just not as common as you're worried that it is.

• This isn't just a female thing. Plenty of guys are dickwads.

• Dudes do this too, just saying...

What Guys Said 0