Girl ignored my text with the excuses that her ex texted her outta nowhere and that she was stressed because of an exam. Should I cut her off?

So I started dating this girl. I was texting her and everything seemed normal but all of a sudden she stops responding. This was odd for me cause she always responds. I couldn't help myself so I texted her and lo and behold she tells me that her ex texted her and that she's been stressed. These are basically her reasons for forgetting to reply to me. We had a minor fight and she kept on apologizing but I said we would move on. This stupid event has made things awkward in my opinion I don't know if she's gonna stop talking to me or if I should end it 😢

What Girls Said 2

• This is dumb, it sounds like she just got distracted and you got mad at her for not responding instantly.. sometimes people get busy and sometimes they forget to respond, and as a girl I totally get how you can get distracted and stressed out when an ex contacts you. She's already apologized, lighten up a bit.

• You are looking way too much into this. You need to sit back and relax and wait til she tells you there is something wrong. Sometimes stress happens, sometimes people can't always respond right away.

• You're right but 1) it wasn't the stress part that annoyed but the fact she blamed her ex texting her for ignoring me 2) can we bounce back from this or do you think she's mad/upset at me enough to dump me?

• If it doesn't matter and you truly want to move past it and be a happy couple, you text her.

• Ok thanks ☺️

What Guys Said 1

• Cut ties, more than likely some shady things are going on with that ex...