How do you french kiss?

So I've been dating this guy for 9 days and we have kissed quite a few times. We also kissed a few times before we dated. Anyway he has asked me once or twice if I want to french kiss, but me being the awkward potato I am, punched him in the arm and half smiled and half pouted... He just laughed at me and said I was adorable -_- anyway what to I do if he tries to french kiss me? How do you french kiss? And also it's not that I don't want to, it's just I don't know how and I'm scared of embarrassing myself T-T please help?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am like a nun! hahah I don't know either. Or I can't remeber hahah! Damn I am old! lol

What Guys Said 6

• Asks the 15 year old.

• You're 15 😒😒😒😒 go study

• I am studying! I'm getting really good grades in school and even studying Japanese in my spare time.

• A French kiss is where you kids but your tongues interlock and your tongues rub against each other while you two are kissing

• I use a lot of tongue action and very gentle pecks on the lips and if I really get into it I go for the neck

• like this> nom nom nom

• 3|2

What Girls Said 12

• awkward potato hahaha that's cute :)

french kissing to put in the grossest and easiest way possible, is just touching tongues lol. everyone kisses differently though, so really the only skill to it is being easily adaptable and being able to respond to what he's doing. dont over think it, but just dont like use a lot of spit, don't force your tongue in his mouth, it's weird if you lick his teeth (though i'm sure someone out there likes it), relax. If it doesn't go well the first time I doubt he's going to be like "WELL NEVER DOING THAT AGAIN BYE". It will get better the more you do it.

• Haha, to be young again! You aren't going to be perfect at it off the bat, so not put much pressure on yourself. Anyways, you just kiss but open your mouths and touch tongues a little and keep repeating. Usually when starting out people just keep tongues in each others mouths, just relax your tongue though, don't make it super pokey. Besides, at your age I doubt your boyfriend has much practice at it either, he won't or really can't judge you.

• ok the best way I remember reading about when I was younger was to simply open your mouth when you are kissing, and explore his mouth with your tongue. The way I would suggest though is to open your mouth and let your tongue wander in and tease his.

• Okay this is totally fine to be a little scared about.
    But, since you like the guy and he seems to like you, be cool. It'll be fine.

I hope he doesn't smoke, that's disgusting.

Okay so if he has any experience in french kissing, consider yourself lucky. Just follow his lead and try some things yourself.

If he doesn't however, you might have to take the lead. It's not that different from kissing. You basically just kiss, deepen it and maybe lick his lips subtly, to which he'll probs open his mouth. You will touch his tongue. It will feel incredibly weird. It's not for everyone, I don't necasserily like it either. Then just move your tongue around a little, don't go straight for the mouth or you'll hit his teeth with your teeth or smth, which can be funny but awkward. Lol. Just slowly deepen it, keeping a steady breath. Don't just go in circles, be spontanious.

Good luck!

• Haha ask @FrenchyRomain

• ok... something that pisses me off about this site is underages people asking for advice on sex or dating... for starters how do you think my generation did it? i am 21 and i never asked for advice... it is called experience ! everyone kisses differently (trust me i know) so there isn't 1 good method for kissing : try it for yourself and see what you like as well as what he likes...

• Ohhh shhh daddy @FrenchyRomain just said it lol.

• Eww I don't like french kissing

• you stick your touch in the other persons mouth and you kind of move it back and forth through their mouth and break away from the kiss and nibble on the persons bottom lip, then start kissing lightly again and interrupt the tongue game into the kissing.

• If you really wanna know go to youtube.

• Just tell him you've only done it a few times and want to see what he likes specifically.

• You shove a French fry in his mouth after stick your dick in there 😂 He'll love it

• H03s like you give us 15 year old girls a bad name. You shouldn't be French kissing at this age you idiot. I hope you get herpes. If you even know what that is.

• Same here and yes douche bags are everywhere it's a shame! And aww I bet you're really pretty too 😊

• Haha I'm not really. Anyway what's it like in the US?

• Confidence is key! Don't sweat it, unless he has much much more experience than you, it's likely that he isn't 100% sure of what to do too, especially if he's as young as you are. When I was 15 I tried practicing on my hand, a little silly, but give it a go! It's just kind of like gently sucking on his lips, then releasing, then taking it back plus tongue action, but everyone does it differently. It's okay if you don't do perfectly the first time, you learn more as you try. :-)

• Just imitate what he does, sounds stupid but it worked for me, because there isn't a way to really learn unless you try