I am 5ft1in, how can I grow an inch after 20 years old?

hey I am 21 years old and 5ft1in (156-157cm). I have read that I am an inch too short for majority of guys. Is there any way to grow up an inch without surgery? I have heard that pilates may help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretching and some other exercise can help but it doesn't work's for everyone but it's worth a try 💁

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had a problem with guys and I am the same height

What Guys Said 7

• Wha? You are you no matter what your dimensions are. Own those dimensions and I promise a guy will find that sexy. I'm 6'4" and I used to think I like a certain height until I stopped letting the media tell me what turned me on and started letting the girl do that. ;)

• Yeah, that's not possible, unless you want to walk in high heels or stitlts all the time.

Oh, and whoever told you that you're "too short" for most guys is full of shit.

• Honestly, my girlfriend is 5'0" and I love it. Almost every guy I have talked to likes short girls more also.

• Short of breaking your legs there really isn't much you can do.

• Who told you that you're too short for majority of guys? You're statistically taller than the average male

• HGH.

What Girls Said 0