Do Women Ever Date Or Shag Guys WIth Minor Autism/Aspergers?

I aks because i have very minor aspergers, and I have been told that, though I am very attractive and well off, even on disability welfare, than others my age, my condition is the ultimate turnoff. So would you girls date or shag a guy with minor autism aspergers if he was very cute tall, cuddly, and well-endowed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes my best friend had a long term relationship with a guy with aspergers, and yes they had sex... Often.

• op it depends on the girl look at what she replied

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha. You had to throw in well endowed.

• I lost my sympathy for you after that.

• You can always do porn.

• I'm sure there are plenty of women who will have sex with you if they know how big your penis is. Just start rumors amongst your female friends.

What Girls Said 3

• yes my husband has mild aspergers don't let any one say you can not have a normal life

• I'm pretty sure one of my exes was an Aspie and he did pretty with attracting women. But do work on the social skills and compromising front, because he was seriously offensive to a lot of people and it hurt his actual relationships.

• Wait, how are you well off but also on disability welfare? Anyway, minor aspergers is not an issue. I haven't dated a guy with it that I know of, but I might have. If it was only a few dates I probably just didn't find out about it.

What Guys Said 2

• "though I am very attractive and well off, even on disability welfare,"

And there is your problem right there. If you go out and achieve something professional, it will help you immensely, with self confidence as well as income.

• Did you really have to let us all know that you have a tiny dick by saying you're well endowed? Smh