Guys, would you take a slut serious or date her if she's showing her bare ass to everyone in photos?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It highly depends on her personality.

Since most girls who do show their ass in pictures are not my type, I doubt I will ever be in the situation of being interested in a girl like that. I would say it is a turn off for sure; it seems like attention-seeking behavior.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• no i would not. i wouldn't necessarily say she's a slut because she bares her ass in photos but it shows me that she lacks a certain amount of self-respect and class

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if she was really attractive like a 9/10 model. However if she's fairly average looking then I probably wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as only me gets to bang it then fine. If she's being a slut by sleeping around then it will be messy as she is ejected from the car at high speed ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • showing her ass in pictures dont make her a slut. only fucking every winging dick that comes near her does.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, the chance is slim

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how good that ass is :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Not likely, ha-ha, you can only share your ass with one person at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her intention of showing herself off.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its very disrespectful to call a woman or a girl slut, we should stop calling any women slut

0|0
    0|0
    • Lml idgaf if she's one ill be glad to call her one

• sure, whatever you like, by the way i won't date any women like you asked in the question.

• I would never be with someone like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Obviously not. I have a feeling this is going to be used to stick it to some girl that you hate. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I'd likely dump her after a few romps in bed, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'd only fuck her and chuck her. I don't want a girl willing to give every guy what she gives me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, i might.

0|0
    0|0
  • would you befriend a slut who shows her ankle?

0|0
    0|0
  • NOPE. I would fuck her but I would only give her the same respect she gives herself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date her, or even have sex with her, much less develop a serious relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • If all girls showing their butt were sluts , we'd have no whining virgin guys here.

0|0
    0|0