DOES my boyfriend want to end it, but won't tell me?

I am 25, & dating my 25 year old boyfriend for 2 years. We have been living together at my place for 1.5 years, and last week he moved out, as we have been fighting non-stop, and he spent the year off and on sleeping in his car. Most of it was my fault, so I even went to see a psychologist to get help. Yesterday he came over to talk, after not speaking for a few days, I told him that I would like for him to move back in next month, as I am getting help and want to be with him. He didn't say much, and told me he wasn't ready to sleep over that day... he just grabbed his PS4 that he left at my place. I'm confused... I mean he has our photo on his phone, on his facebook, in his rental, he even left his expensive tv, computer, and some clothing at my place... yet he doesn't seem to be keen on thinking about our future & refuses to even sleep over? Does he want to break up for good & just won't tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd give him some space.. Don't push, because I think he is on the fence. And a shove in the wrong direction will make him leave permanently. I think he is undecided, demonstrate that you have changed, are changing. That would be a step in the right direction.

What were the fights about?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think right now he just needs time to himself. I don't sense that he would just hold on and not leave if he wanted to, but if you guys have been fighting for a long time, a week isn't that long for you to start worrying yet. He probably just needs time away from you to just do guy things, hang out with friends, play video games, not stressful things.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think he's decided yet

What Girls Said 2

• I think that for now he just needs time. But it doesn't look very good.

• He just needs a break, a temporary break for now.