Girls, I've always been attracted to tall, built, good looking guys even though it doesn't last with them?

One of my friends tried to set me up with a guy who was weak looking and not very confident and I wasn't feeling it. I went to a pub and I met a guy who was tall, built and good looking and he approached me confidently. We went on two dates. I went out with friends to another place a week after and I saw him there. I had a few drinks and we ended up making out, and he was feeling up my stomach (my shirt was tied). He came behind me and put his hands on my stomach and started kissing my neck and one thing led to another and we ended up having sex at his place. He treated me well after but I don't know how it'll turn out.

2

What Girls Said 2

• I tend to stay away from overly confident and attractive guys because they tend to be players, especially if they approach you in a bar. I also do not try to meet men in bars for that reason. You never know though, anything could work out, it just tends not to. He did take you on two dates before you slept with him, but some might argue that still may be too soon if you want something serious. But, unfortunately only time will tell what happens next.

• You want a guy who you are attracted to. I know you like him, but you could start creating boundaries. You want him to know from the jump, "I want something long-term. I'll hook-up, but I want this to lead somewhere." Or, if you date another guy, make a rule that you won't have sex for awhile... until you know each other well. He should know, you mean business!!