I am depressed about life?

I didn't plan my life out... and now i am stuck at 23 in my mom house which reminds me of the bad childhood i had. Almost 24 in like a month, i have no fun moments in life or memories so far, i didn't live a filled with many memories... its pretty blank, boring and depressing. Its like i didn't lived only existed. I am almost 25 when i am done with my degree... and i am deathly afraid of my future... i am going to end up somewhere with no man or children and a job i hate... i feel like i am ruined and damaged woman... i am not a ''family'' woman anymore... how can i change my life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go out and start living? You're 23. Chill out. If we all had plans and all plans went to plan none of us would be on here right now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, I felt just like you. I felt as if my life was going nowhere. I was even suicidal. My life changed when I witness the aftermath of deadly car crash for the first time. It was until then, I realized the beauty of being alive. You may be stuck at your mother house... but at least you are not homeless. I was once homeless, I slept in a hot ass car for two months before and bathed at a park. It was pure misery. You need to realize that your life could be a lot worse. You need to focus and be happy for the things that you do have. You're soon to be 24, there are so many people who are dead who never made it to 23. They were either murdered, or died from natural causes. They are dead and gone probably wishing they were still alive and breathing. You have this luxury and yet your are depressed. You are ALIVE. You need to take control of your life. No fun moments? Then make fun moments. Find new hobbies, learn a skill, join a gym, meet people. Quit being afraid of your future and embrace it. So what if you end up with no man or child? That shouldn't define your happiness. You need to love yourself more first and have faith, everything else will fall into place. If you'd like, I'd love to be a friend to you. We can talk, exchange numbers, text each other all day long if you want. I love to have fun and I can add some spice to your life girlfriend if that's what you are wanting!!!

• I just feel society pressures and I feel like I neve! lived dated had fun, and having not enough money to move out is makin/ it harder

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• hey, half if not most of people your age are in the same situation, give yourself a chance... at least u are aware enough to know your current situation and want better for yourself, just give yourself time. it'll all work out fine... best wishes love!!

• I am not today! whoooa! I am free!