Women approaching men that they are interested in?

What are your thoughts on women approaching men that they are interested in? Do you think that it is attractive for a woman to approach a man or should the woman just wait until the guy she likes to approaches her?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• They are go getters for sure. They leave nothing to fate or chance to intervene.

What Guys Said 4

• I've answered this question at least 3 times already, and the answer will always be the same. Yes, it is extremely attractive for a woman to approach me. Happens on occasion.

• There's nothing wrong with a girl approaching a guy.

• No its perfectly ok fir a firl to appriach a guy;-)

• I think that a woman should approach a guy if she is interested in him. because he may not notice her yet and then the opportunity of her and him meeting is passed by, and who knows maybe they could be sole mates. but then if the girl doesn't approach cause she's scared, she could be passing up on "the one".

What Girls Said 3

• I'm all for girls taking the initiative. We gotta put in work sometimes lol. Plus you have a way better chance if you go after what you want rather than waiting for it to come to you. And every time I've done it, it's worked pretty well haha

• Women should take the initiative to approach the man first. When I see a man I am interested in, I will approach him and start a conversation. It always ends in us exchanging numbers. =)

• I think people should go for it, regardless of their gender, as long as they're respectful and cognizant of social cues that indicate their advances are unwanted.