My girlfriend and my friend getting to chummy? Anyone else agree?

I have a problem... my girlfriend is flirting with my best friend.. i know they don't have nothing right now but they are to close to each other... and they hide things to me.. it hurts because they think I'm the bad guy.. it just that it hurts to me to see them so close and I know they will fall in love in the future... my girlfriend and I still 100% in love we have being dating for five months and is great... but my best friend is really annoying me because he keeps getting close to her... and sometimes my girlfriend turns cold to me... i always see them laughing and happy... i love my girlfriend but I thinks every day the love she feels for me turns to my boyfriend... what should I do?

• Yes
  • No
  • Just my imagination.

Most Helpful Girl

• How can you claim you two are 100% in love if she's flirting with your best friend? That is NOT normal or like a healthy in love couple acts. I don't even care this much for my boyfriend's friends. The fact that she is even attempting to flirt with him tells me she is not committed to the relationship or nearly as in love as you think she is. It's also not normal for her to try to make you out to be the bad guy for anything.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pretty soon he's gonna be banging your girlfriend and they will both be saying there just friends. This is why I don't keep close friends or let people know too much about me because I've experience and learned about being backstabbed and betrayed numerous times along with not getting too attached with a girl no matter what she says or how much I like her, i would tread carefully and keep one eye open watch for other signs as well, her wanting
    To spend more time with him than you, going over to his house, physical contact maybe holding hands etc.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• Limit contact with him. Don't hang out together all the time. You are right, the more guys she is around all the time, it is only natural that she may find someone else more attractive.

• Cut her loose mate! You don't need the stress of wondering whether she'll leave you for your friend. It'll only make you resent her in the long run. There are plenty of fish in the sea who will treat you with respect 😆

You deserve better and your girlfriend doesn't deserve you!

• Tell your friend to back off.

• Dump her immediately... then find better things to focus on with your time... for example sculpting your body by building strength and mass...

You are wasting time with prick teasers and back stabbing boys when you could be working out man.

TLDR: DTB.

• You're probably right