I attract older men (in their 20's) ?

I was raised by an older couple so I tend to act a little more mature than some people my age and lately I've noticed that I only attract men in their 20's for some reason. What do they think they see in me that guys my age don't see?

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone young and naive that they can take advantage of.

• that is true a lot of girls/guys think they are attracting people older than them because they are mature its got nothing to do with how mature you are.

• @ZenithDawn Yeah an older guy isn't looking at 17-21 year olds and expecting a lot of maturity/experience.

• lookin for a young piece of ass to tap an brag about

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you look mature.

I had an exchange sister who was 15 and straight up looked 25. Couple her VERY womanly figure with the need of validation of an insecure 15 year old and she got a LOT of attention from the guys. Didn't matter their age. She looked 25. Guys in that age range took an interest in her.

What Guys Said 11

• It's normal, it happens all the time, nobody can guess your age. It's just up to you to say no if you don't want them. Without your consent nothing will be done, attraction will turn into nothing.

• They are more bold. You also may be more physically mature. Usually guys go after younger women because they aren't confident enough in themselves or their abilities to go after women their own age. There are some who are simply attracted to younger women.

• I would hate to say it, but you're kinda stuck in the in-between. The guys in your age group are ignorant and only care about looks, nudes, and "scoring", and the 20 year olds look at younger girls for either 2 reasons... 1.) they can not date people within their age group and as a result they look to younger girls for hope in a relationship, or 2.) they want to use you for sex... because they think you'll be easy to "conquer". Just face it, generally guys are assholes...

• Probably because you a mature and maybe you look older you come off older than you actually are. So a 23 year old guy might think your 20

• Its normal, that having been said, that also is not that much older than you.

• I think you already know. You just want to confirm it. It's your maturity, more likely.

• Lucky. I tend to attract nobody.

• big deal. every young girl attracts older guys in their 20's, 30's and so on

• Older is HOTTER!!!

• They see 🍑

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Be careful with that. Some guys who are let's say 3+ years older than you are looking for a younger girl who they can easily manipulate and dominate. Someone to take advantage of. That being said if you're in your teens, a lot of guys your age are just looking for sex or otherwise have much different views. Guys in their 20s are also pretty immature but they do have a slightly more mature perspective... Sometimes.

• They just want you sexually and take advantage of your innocence.

• You just happened to be attractive in their eyes. I guess you looked a little physically mature than most people your age.

• I attract guys in their 20's too, but that's because everyone always thinks I'm like 19ish. Maybe you just seem older to them.

• Probably because they see how mature you are and maybe you look older then your age.
    I also attract older twenty-something guys since I was 15😅

• They see a Thot.. :/ sorry

• they ll fuck you and dump you