Should I continue after her or not please help?

So to make this story as short as possible this girl was on my wrestling team and I saw her as a bro cause that what she was we never really talked until after the season she just started calling me and eventually we started talking every single day and night all day we saw each other a lot and hanged a lot so I told her I liked her she freaked and told me she didn t like me back because she wasn t ready for a relationship so she said she really did like me. So I went over her house last weekend and she was all over me in front of her family and her dad implied we were dating by asking if I would protect her and then when we came back to school Monday she stopped talking and I asked her why she said she just doesn t like me anymore even though I did nothing wrong I want her back please help do I let her go what is she getting out if this how can you be all over someone one day and just not like them anymore i tried texting her and Sc and she doesn't respond and told me she won't.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should move on. You're wasting your time with her.

What Guys Said 2

• Back all the way off her dude. Just play chill and do what you did before meeting you. If she wants you make her come to you.

• dang hard news to hear but ill just back all the way off thanks man

• Ummm nope you shouldn't continue anything with her...
    She sounds very immature by the way she is acting...
    I would stay away from her... and not talk to her... you should do that too..