Would girls be impressed by a Bentley and a guy wearing a nice tailored suit, Rolex, and alligator shoes? Along with being 6 foot, toned body?

• Oh yes, girls would be crazy over him
  • No, girls would choose a guy who's an average joe, and makes an average salary and lives in a regular apartment
  • Other opinion
  • No i wouldn't be impressed I'm no gold digger but I would prefer a guy who isn't an average joe.

Most Helpful Girl

• A Bentley? Alligator shoes? So... he's... a pimp?

Lol...

Next.

__

P. S. Rolexes are for people who want to show off $$$ on their wrist and don't even actually appreciate fine watchmaking. They're not even terribly well-made timepieces -- especially for the price point.

If you made that a Patek Philippe or Franck Muller watch, now, *that* is an impressive watch -- that actually suggests that its wearer knows a thing or two about watches.
    Still not my style (I'd rather go with the dude who's wearing a Nike Triax watch that he's had for the last twenty years, tbh)... but, I can at least respect his taste.
    Rolex = tacky. Sry.

• What if had a penthouse overlooking Manhattan or Miami beach and a cottage/cabin in the mountains of North Carolina?

• When you think about it, that's pretty funny. When you married I was almost still a baby 😂. Thanks for answering, most helpful opinion goes to you.

What Girls Said 17

• Alligator shoes? LOL WTF?
    stonegod.org/sims2/img/projects/gatorSlipB.jpg

Where do I get a pair? Jokes.

No thanks. I want a man who wears his heart on his sleeves. Not a Rolex.

• I said no, but not because it has to do with the money it just seems someone like that is very pretentious and would not be my type. I would date someone with money if they were very humble about it and not care so much about the amount of money they have. If you are really flashy, you care about your money, I don't.

• What if he had a penthouse though overlooking Manhattan, or Miami beach?

• I have been single for awhile because there are not many people out there I met that I like. What I do tend to like now is someone who is a really good person, funny, laid back, yes, I have to be attracted to them and someone who I am friends with. Like I said, if THIS person has money too that is a bonus, but as far as that goes, I just look for someone with some sort of ambition. If they are a school teacher making 35k a year, but they love what they do, then I am good with that, they went to school and have a steady job. The last guy I dated was way younger than me and just beginning his career and had very little money, barely paid for a drink, but I understood is situation, I was broke at that age too, so no big deal. I went to school and have a masters degree, I also make my own money. I didn't do all this just to find a rich guy.

• I see :), you are describing me, I'm the man that you've been looking for all your life, here I am. Lol just playing, good to hear your insight and opinion on things.

• What girl would not? It does not mean I'm a gold digger and my admiration would mostly out of envy because I want to live in that kind of luxury; being able to walk out of Chanel and Dior with their designer clothes without having to worry about my bank. Also, I always had a thing for guys who are muscular and stylish. However, if he acts like a conceited asshole, it's an automatic attraction killer. Yes, he may be good looking, but if his personality is ugly then I would never date him. I'd choose the average joe who is hardworking and humble over the wealthy snob.

• Honestly kid that will catch her attention , but will it keep her? Material thing's and appearance don't attract women who are genuinely interested on u oersay, but what u can give them. Me personally that wouldn't make me jump ur bones, I'd just be observant like ohhh he must have worked hard for all that and then I carry on. Character/personality is what u want someone to be crazy about u for☺

• I am a gold digger! I only want good sex and money! You have to pay to date me! Yes I fucked a lot of guy! Can you handle it? haha!

• Extremely impressed. Like a girl with 20k hangbag, 6 inch high heels, gorgeous body. Very impressed, but it means nothing.

• It means something still for me, I got a new topic with my girl friends at the dinner to talk about. That is it. Haha

• I'm always impressed by a good taste in fashion & a toned body.
    I don't care about the rest though.

• I wouldn't be impressed.

boardofwisdom.com/.../365489.png

• Not even a little

• I don't care for cars.
      A t shirt and jeans.

• My kind of girl :)

• Well, it's impressive to see somebody with a lot of luxury, but that doesn't mean I'll be attracted.
    in my opinion, I've seen a lot of guys with toned bodies and I still don't find them remotely attractive.

• B and D are the same response. I don't mind a guy with a lot of money, I just don't like when guys needlessly show it off like that. Shows insecurity to me and it also tells me he values stuff a little too much.

• Switch the Bentley with a Lambo and it's a maybe. But honestly I don't actually care especially about the alligator shoes and Rolex,

• Eeew. Ew. E--wwww.

• Yes! 😛

• If he's smart, funny and kind then I would go insane, if he's a douche which is likely if all he thinks is that his material possessions are all that matter then nah.

• Sounds like a pimp... I'll pass

• I would be impressed now I'd have to wait to see what comes out this individuals mouth...

• I'd find that nice but that wouldn't have me swooning over the guy. Because I'm not a gold digger. My boyfriend is 19 I'm 17, and his family is pretty wealthy, and he has a job and all, but he drives a 92 Tahoe and I find that hot because he doesn't act as if he's wealthy at all. All that material stuff is just shit to me. Means nothing.

What Guys Said 3

• Golddiggers would certainly be impressed, so if that's your thing or you just want a one night stand this could work out for you.

• I don't know, I have all that but a Rolls Royce instead of a Bentley, and a Rotary instead of a Rolex, and damn I am too old for most women!

• Lol, you are never too old, for women, it's all in the game.

• Ill be a girl if you described yourself.