Guys should I tell him I'm a virgin?

I've been with my boyfriend for about 7 months now and I really care about him. Should I tell him I'm a virgin.. If so will he mind.. I don't wanna lose him

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG That is probably the most awesome thing a girl can say lol. ... seriously no one wants a girls that's been ran through by a bunch of other guys, just like you probably woundn't want a guy who's fucked a bunch of other girls lol.

What Guys Said 3

• It matters to you so yes.

If he dumped you because of it would you really want to spend your life with a guy that would think that way?

• Yes you should. A young virgin girl generally needs additional special attention and patience to avoid giving her a terrible first impression of sex. He may not know that, but if he does, he won't be able to give it to you if he doesn't know.

• if he really cares about you and loves you for you, being a virgin shouldn't matter to him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should. But then again, he's been patient for 7 months. He probably assumes it already.